Spoiler alert: Sperm and sexual function improved by ashwagandha
I'm trying to get pregnant, but it's not working, and I'm really struggling."
Recentlysexual desirehas dropped, but I want it back!"
'Rather than when I was younger.sexual desireI want to be vigorous!"
In this case, we are pleased to announce that we will beashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)components of sperm and spermatozoaliquidA paper summarizing the effects onI will try to introduce you to the following information.
This article may help you to be reborn as a man with a stronger and larger volume of sperm than the average person of your age. Please read to the end.
What is ashwagandha in the first place?
ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)(scientific name: Withania somnifera Dunal) has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, to treat both physical and mental health problems.stressThe herb has been used as an effective medicine, tonic, and even aphrodisiac.
Nowadays, the effectiveness of these products has been proven by modern science through various clinical studies, and they are attracting attention.
The fruit is an evergreen shrub of the eggplant family. The name comes from the horse's (ashwa) smell (ganda).
Some say it is named after the robust vigor of horses.
We are pleased to introduce you to the 2013in men with oligozoospermia.ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)(Withaniasomnifera) root extract for clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity: a pilot study."It is.
ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)(Withania somnifera) is an ancient and traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine, which is a "malesex functionIt is described as an "aphrodisiac that can be used to treat disorders and infertility.
What to look for.
- ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)Impact on oligozoospermia patients with
- Study Duration:90 days
- Research Participants:46 male patients with oligozoospermia (disease with low sperm count)
The 46 individuals ranged in age from 22 to 40 years old, and the experimental method was double-blind (reference(The following is a brief description of the project).
A double blind test (DBT) is a type of study design in which all parties involved in the trial have no knowledge of what drug is being administered.
This is the most common method of conducting comparative studies to ascertain the therapeutic efficacy and effectiveness of a new drug (test drug), and is also referred to as a double-blind comparative study.What is Double Blind Test (DBT/Double Blind Trial) | Pharmaceutical Industry Dictionary | Answers
ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)The following figures were tapped as a result of the 90th day of continued intake of
Results after 90 days of intake.
Sperm volume as well as sperm motility has increased tremendously.
So the fertilization capacity is increasing.
Used since ancient times in India.ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)efficacy was found to be scientifically and medically correct.
In addition, thetestosteroneThe improvement in value is also a point of interest.
Luteinizing hormone is also known as "gonadotropic hormone,testosteroneThese are hormones that "make" the body secrete sex hormones such as
This may be a bit complicated, but luteinizing hormone stimulates the gonads, and the gonads then producetestosterone(or estrogen in the case of women) is secreted.
■ Sex hormone secretion process
- Luteinizing hormone: stimulates the gonads
- Also known as luteinizing hormone: gonadotropic hormone
- Stimulated gonads: secrete sex hormones
- Secretes male hormones in men and female hormones in women
Other studies with the same results
This article is in English. Please use your browser's translation function.
I agree that the amount of sperm is increasing, which is consistent with my own real-life experience.
One of the first reasons is thatashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)Improved physical functions, such as sperm ducts, due to
the second isstressImproved management skills may have resulted in a more stable mental state.
Summary: Ashwagandha's sperm-increasing effect is quite impressive.
In several studies, including the present studyashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)It has been proven that sperm volume increases significantly through the ingestion of
one's ownfertilityIf you are struggling with or want to increase your power even more than you are now, please refer to this page.
Summary: Male fertility boosted by ashwagandha
Thank you for reading to the end! See you soon!
This site is primarily intended toashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)to provide information about the results of the study and not to provide medical advice.
It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any specific disease or condition.
Always follow professional advice when using the information on this site.
We also cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of acting on the basis of the information on this site.
- Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males: A Pilot Study
- Treatment of "Spermatorrhea" and "varicocele," one of the causes of male infertility | Medical Note
- What is Double Blind Test (DBT/Double Blind Trial) | Pharmaceutical Industry Dictionary | Answers
- KSM-66: Ashwagandha | World's Best Ashwagandha
- Withania somnifera improves semen quality by regulating reproductive hormone levels and oxidative stress in the seminal plasma of infertile males - Fertility and Sterility
- Withania somnifera Improves Semen Quality in Stress-Related Male Fertility
- The effect of aqueous extracts of Cynomorium coccineum and Withania somnifera on testicular development in immature Wistar rats
- Body Weight Management in Adults Under Chronic Stress Through Treatment With Ashwagandha Root Extract: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo- Controlled Trial