*There is no scientific evidence for the "turnaround" described in this article.
Both the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and the Consumer Affairs Agency cautioned that there is no such phenomenon as a "turnaround reaction" (reference(See Section 2.1.2.).
Pregnant women may also be at risk of miscarriage due to ingestion of Moringa. Please do not ingest it (see below).reference(See Section 2.1.2.).
Spoilers for this article: Symptoms of the combined use of ashwagandha and moringa.
- Dizziness and dizziness
- Nausea and vomiting
This article was written by.manageris the first time in two weeks thatashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)The first time I resumed the intake of "Moringa Leaf" when I resumed the intake ofsupplementThis is my experience when I used a combination of the two.
the so-calledMoringa (a little overdose)+ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)Use in conjunction with"This is a rare case of the "I'm not sure what to do.
This time, the Moringa Leafsupplementwas warned to take 1 capsule a day, but I took 3 capsules in 2 days. 30 minutes after taking the 3rd capsule, I went down.
I'm curious about Moringa,ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)What happens when you take it with?"This is a real story for those who want to hear about it.
I know this is a rare case, but I'd love to share it with you all!
What is ashwagandha in the first place?
ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)(scientific name: Withania somnifera Dunal) has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, to treat both physical and mental health problems.stressThe herb has been used as an effective medicine, tonic, and even aphrodisiac.
Nowadays, the effectiveness of these products has been proven by modern science through various clinical studies, and they are attracting attention.
The fruit is an evergreen shrub of the eggplant family. The name comes from the horse's (ashwa) smell (ganda).
Some say it is named after the robust vigor of horses.
What is Moringa?
What is Moringa anyway?"For those who are not familiar with the concept, here is a brief explanation.
What is Moringa?ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)It is an herb that has been used in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, as well as
Also known as "horseradish," it is more commonly referred to as moringa.
It is unrelated to wasabi (wasabi) only having a similar smell.
- Also known as the "miracle tree," it is rich in nutrients. Super rich.
- There are proven cures for more than 300 diseases worldwide (reference)
- Growing a Moringa plant is like growing a multivitamin on your front porch."
It is rich in nutrients necessary for the human body anyway, and is attracting attention as a superfood (seereference(See Section 2.1.2.).
Benefits of Moringa
What are Moringa's benefits, by the way? What does it do?"
Here are just a few of them.
Examples of Moringa Benefits
- muscle enlargement
- anticancer effect
- Decrease in blood glucose levels
- Improvement of diabetes
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Prevention of arteriosclerosis
- Decrease in blood pressure
- prevention of gout
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Alzheimer's prevention and improvement
- Reduction of body odor and fart odor
- sleepQuality improvement of
- beautiful skin
- Hair luster
- obesity prevention
- Improved metabolism
- Improved liver function
- Anti-Aging Effects
- Improvement of chronic fatigue
- Improved blood flow
- relief of constipation
- Increase in breast milk
- ED improvement
- abbreviation used below
There are more than 800 research reports from abroad (referenceThe company is considered to be trustworthy in the following areas
Incidentally, this plethora of benefits is due to Moringa's abundance of nutrients andApoptosis-inducing effects."The name is derived from the
Controlled and regulated cell suicide, i.e., programmed cell death, actively triggered to keep the individual in better conditionApoptosis - Wikipedia
This induction of apoptosis leads to the careful removal of cancerous and abnormal cells.
This is how we "prevent 300 diseases". It is safe because it does not remove normal cells.
What nutrients does moringa contain?" I think.
Let's take a look.
Moringa Nutrition Facts
- More than 90 nutrients
- 46 types ofantioxidant
- All 9 essential amino acids (the only ones in plants)
- amino acid(10 times as much as sprouted brown rice and 2 times as much as black vinegar)
- gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)(20 times as much as sprouted brown rice and 15 times as much as Gouda cheese)
- dietary fiber5 times as much as burdock root and 28 times as much as lettuce
- zinc (Zn)Seven times more than garlic
- iron (content)82 times as much as prunes and 31 times as much as spinach
- polyphenol8 times as much as red wine
- folic acid4.6 times as much as spinach
- calcium (Ca)16-20 times as much as milk
- caroteneThree times as much as ginseng
- vitamin A13 times more than spinach
- vitamin B1Pork: 4 times as much as pork
- vitamin B250 times that of sardines
- vitamin B350 times more than peanuts
- vitamin C7 times as much as an orange
- vitamin EEggs: 96 times more expensive than eggs
- vitamin K6 times as much as natto
- potassium (K)Three times as many bananas as bananas
- magnesium (Mg)10 times more than avocados
Q: What nutrients does moringa contain?
A: About anything.
As you can see, Moringa is a very nutrient-dense plant.
This alone covers a fairly broad range of nutritional needs.
However, as far as I have been able to find outmuscle enlargementSince there is no information on "vitamin D", which is greatly related to the "vitamin D", it is recommended to take it separately.
."Moringa Nutrition DoubleI recommend that you do an image search at "画像検索" to find various easy-to-understand diagrams.
Ashwagandha + Moringa Experience
Now that we have given you the basic information, we would like to reiterate our experience.
Let's start with the background.
A friend at work made the following request.
- There is a plant called Moringa, which is (rumored to be) the most nutritious plant in the world.
- ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)It is of Ayurvedic origin, the same as
- there (indicating a place near the listener)supplementandvery cheap(less than 800 yen for 2 months), so I'd like you to try it and give me your feedback.
In fact, the "World's Best Nutrition PlantsI googled "Moringa" and really found Moringa, so I decided to give it a try.
Sometimes it comes up in "malunggai," but malunggai = moringa.
Symptoms of Moringa overdose
ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)and Moringa at the same time after breakfast, I will tell you my symptoms.
Symptoms occurring 30 minutes after inoculation *Moringa overdose
- Dizziness and dizziness
- Nausea and vomiting
It's not like a "gradual" but rather a "thump! and the body shakes at once.
headacheIt is not throbbing, but a dull ache that feels like a pressure around the forehead.
There is no escape because it occurs not only when standing up, but also when sleeping.
dizzinessThe vision goes round and round and cannot focus of its own volition.
When I close my eyelids, I have the feeling that my eyes are repeating at high speed from left to right to left to ..................
nausea: Immediately vomited all of his breakfast.
stomachliquidEven when only a small amount is produced, the stomach tightens up with a "cooing" sound.
perspiration: Betel greasy sweat gushed over the upper half of the body.
Afterward, watery sweat trickled down my body.
In short, it was crazy tight.
This started at 9:30 in the morning and lasted for 6 hours, and then it just stopped.
Discomfort, pain, and blurred vision disappear.
Surprisingly, there was no fever at all.
It has always been in the low 36s.
I'm on a roll!" or "My body is giving me strength!" but immediatelyweight trainingI was well enough to start the
Incidentally, for some reason, I did not sleep a wink that day.
Situations in which moringa was ingested
Once again, themanagerwill organize the situation when the Moringa is taken.
Status of Ashwagandha and Moringa in combination
- ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)Day before: 1200 mg, 600 mg on the day before
- moringa (plant) (Moringa uniflora)One tablet each morning and evening of the day before and one tablet on the day of use
ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)As far as I'm concerned, this is the first time I've taken it in two weeks because it was sold out at iHerb for a long time.
This will be my first time with Moringa.
The manufacturer's recommended amount of Moringa is "1 grain per day", so this time you are taking "3 grains in 2 days", which is an overdose.
ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)Also a little more intake.
The synergistic effect of these overdoses? may be the reason for this symptom.
Do not imitate.
Please see below for other intake status.
What the caretaker usually drank with them.
Causes of malfunction in combination with
ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)and Moringa together, it would be a tremendous boost.
But in fact, the opposite occurred.
I didn't think this would happen...
So, we have considered two possibilities as to why these symptoms occurred.
Causes of malfunction in the caretaker's opinion
- cleansing reaction
- Excessive intake of vitamin A
The "turnaround" is discussed in more detail below.
Let's look at each of these.
Possibility of malfunction (1) Favorable reaction
As noted at the beginning of this article, the turnaround is a phenomenon that currently (as of September 2021) has little scientific support.
the lastmanagerPlease consider that the discussion is based on the actual experience of the
A favorable reaction is a temporary physical reaction that occurs during the course of treatment.
In the Chinese herbal medicine system of knowledge, it's called "menken" or "mengen.Temporary worsening of the disease before improvement appears(Abbreviation)Turnaround reaction - Wikipedia
You say, "Before my physical condition gets better, it temporarily gets worse."
Gimmicks of the turnaround
- As the physical condition improves, accumulated toxins and wastes in the body flow out into the bloodstream at once.
- Blood vessels are dilated and blood flow is improved. Blood that was previously blockedliquidflows out at once.
As for headaches in particular, they are known to occur with sudden dilation and improvement of blood vessels.
In everyday lifestressThis is what happens to tension-prone people who get migraines when they relax on their days off.
The phenomenon of becoming sluggish for a while after a massage or bodywork treatment is also known as a turnaround reaction.
*Of course, there are negative practitioners.
'Long time no see.ashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)Rapid improvement in physical condition occurred due to "overdose" x "overdose of Moringa".
We deduced that this caused dilation of the blood vessels all at once.
However, a favorable reaction is also a phenomenon with little scientific support.
The phenomenon commonly referred to as a "turnaround," in which a person experiences symptoms of ill health in the process of feeling better or worse, does not exist scientifically.
Allergies and liver function may be impaired.
If you feel any change in your condition, discontinue use immediately.
If you feel sick, it is a sign that the health food is not right for your body.Consumer Affairs Agency
Why the turnaround is questionable
- Even if the symptoms don't go away, they can still say, "I'm having a turnaround.
- Even if it healed spontaneously over time, "See? It was a turnaround, right?" and it can be said after the fact.
The problem is that even if the treatment or prescription is inappropriate or does not cure the problem, it can be managed by saying "it's a turnaround reaction".
So, in order to find a more scientific reason than a positive reaction, I double-checked Moringa's ingredients.Vitamin A overdose."We discovered the possibility of
Possible malfunction (2) Excessive intake of vitamin A
*Scientifically, this is more likely.
The moringa leaf (moringa leaf) we ingested this time containsIt also contains large amounts of vitamin A.
And apart from the "recommended daily amount" of vitamin A, there is also a "tolerable upper limit" for vitamin A (seereference(See Section 2.1.2.).
Of course, there are many other nutrients besides vitamin A that have upper tolerable limits.
Therefore, we recommend that you use theIt is not known how much vitamin A is actually contained.
Symptoms of vitamin A overdose include the following
Symptoms of vitamin A overdose
Yes, this timemanagerThe symptoms match perfectly with the symptoms of the
Based on this, our current opinion is that it is probably an overdose of vitamin A.
Moringa has side effects and disadvantages.
Therefore, unless you consume a very tremendous amount, you will not get sick first.
But Moringa is not an adaptogen.
Not necessarily because of that, but because multiple media outlets have reported that "moringa has aside effectThe "There is a" is introduced once and for all.
Side Effects, Disadvantages, and Dangers of Moringa Overdose
- Pregnant women are at risk of miscarriage
- Blood sugar and blood pressure "too low"
Of course, the prescribed dosage is fine.
As for miscarriages, there have been cases of miscarriages in studies in which rats were given high doses of Moringa orally.
Although this is an extreme case of "high doses in rats," pregnant women are advised to refrain from taking this product.
Moringa is also an effective plant for improving high blood sugar and high blood pressure, but may cause blood circulation problems if it drops too low.
This ismanagerIn my totally personal opinion, there may be other nutrients in Moringa other than vitamin A that "can reach the maximum tolerable amount if taken in excess".
However, since it has been used for more than 4,000 years from ancient India to the present day, it is surely one of the strongest superfoods if only the amount consumed is not mistaken.
Summary: Moringa is strongest if recommended dosage is followed.
How was it?
If you are reading this articleashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)I think many of you are already taking Moringa and are going to try Moringa in it.
Taking them together is not in itself a problem for the experience.
However, the vitamin A in moringa can cause health problems if taken in excess.
Or rather, it became.
especiallyashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)If you normally take a little more of the following, be careful not to take moringa in the same groove.
Although it may be repetitive, moringa can be a reassuring ally as long as you are careful about the amount you consume.
I will now conclude the article with a summary.
That is all. Thank you for reading this far.
This site is primarily intended toashwagandha (type of Indian cactus)to provide information about the results of the study and not to provide medical advice.
It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any specific disease or condition.
Always follow professional advice when using the information on this site.
We also cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of acting on the basis of the information on this site.
- Information section How to take health food information calmly Q&A 19
- About Moringa oleifera (so-called Moringa, horseradish*)
- The Miracle of Moringa | Tomoharu Oyama, Satoru Eda | Book | Store | Amazon
- A Plant That Prevents 300 Diseases and Contains 90 Nutrients! Moringa" (short for "Moringa"), the superfood of the season!
- Are there any disadvantages to Moringa? Summary of worrisome side effects and surprising benefits
- Be careful of adverse reactions:| i-BALANCE's Blog
- Be careful not to be fooled by the "turnaround reaction." The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare says there is no scientific basis for it.
- Don't be fooled by the term "turnaround reaction.
- What is the Dietary Reference Intakes for Japanese (2020) | Nutrition Facts Navi
- Turnaround reaction - Wikipedia
- moringa efficacy
- The Miracle of Moringa | Tomoharu Oyama, Satoru Eda | Book | Store | Amazon
- Apoptosis - Wikipedia
- Adaptogen - Wikipedia
- Moringa leaves cure 300 diseases, says Don - Vanguard News